UK work visa

UK work visa

The United Kingdom is located in Europe and it is included in developed countries of the world. The UK has a huge employment market, which is filled by the skilled and qualified workers from all over the world. Moreover, this country has a lot of opportunities for the overseas employees visit this part of the world for different jobs capacities. England always welcomes experience and qualified workers in different sectors. However, all jobs in the UK demands a work visa or work permit that allow the worker to work and live in this country. There are some countries which does not need any sort of work visa to work, but the majority of the country requires work permit before the entry in this country. The UK has different types of work visa or work permits just like.

Tier 2 (General) Visa
This work visa or work permit is for those applicants who have skill and offered by the UK employer and employee must be outside from European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. This Tier 2 (General) visa is issued for five years and 14 days or one month extra for certificate of sponsorship. This visa may extend for up to other five years, but the total stay should not be more than six years. The holder of this work visa will work with his sponsor in the described job. Employee can get a second job if his job hours exceed 20 per week. Employee can participate in studies, but it should not disturb your sponsor job. The holder of this visa can bring his family to the UK. The visa bearer cannot use public funds.

Tier 1 (General) Visa
The applicant who has work visa can apply for a Tier 1 (General) visa in case you have permission to stay in this country in mentioned group just as writer, composer or artist. The applicant cannot apply this visa from outside the UK. This Tier 1 (General) visa is valid for three years, but the total length of this visa may up to five years. In this category of visa the employee can work without a sponsor and can bring family members in the UK.

Tier 1 (Investor) visa
This work visa is specially designed for investors who can invest £2,000,000 or more in the UK. However, the applicant must be from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. This visa takes about three months processing time. Applicant will also pay the health charges and it costs £2,030 for applicant and each Dependant. This visa permits the visa holder to stay maximum three years and four months, but it may extend for another two years. This visa bearer can participate in studies during his stay in the UK.

Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa
This visa is for the investors who can invest £50,000 in business or trade. This visa may be extended after maturity. The visa holder can accompanied other family members with him. The applicant must be away from the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. This visa permits applicant to stay three years and four months in the UK.

All the UK work visas have some specific requirements which must be fulfilled by the applicant at the time of apply.

1. Applicant must have valid passport which has at least two blank pages in it.
2. Attested copies of all academic and other documents including experience and covering letter.
3. Recent passport sized color photographs.
4. Visa processing fee receipt according to the types of visa.
5. In case of funds the applicant must have a desire or enough funds for investment.
6. Security clearance certificate from the country of origin of the applicant